We have just received the Minister’s itinerary for her proposed visit on Thursday next 29/11/12
- 9.30 am Minister to arrive in Cranmore (Abbeyquarter Centre ) for Meeting with Regeneration Team
- 10.15 am Coffee/Tea with community & Minister in Abbeyquarter Centre
- 10.45 am Minister to Visit the offices of the Community Co-op and meet with the officers & staff of the Co-op
- 11.30 am Minister to view some works in Cranmore funded by her Department (Time Permitting )
- 12.00 Minister to arrive at the Nazareth House development
- Every one is welcome to attend
The visit will start with a briefing from the Regeneration Team in the Abbeyquarter Centre . They intend to give an overview of the project highlighting some of the projects to date in particular social & community based projects. It is envisaged that some of the Masterplanners ( who are due to be appointed over the coming days ) will be in attendance.